We are aware that the calibre of our healthcare professionals, their sense of fulfilment in their work, and their capacity to deliver outstanding patient care are all essential to our continued success.
The clients we serve in private homes, hospitals, and residential facilities all over the United Kingdom receive excellent care from the joyful, compassionate, and kind members of our staff who have received extensive training.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our hardworking team and would like to register with us, please fill in the application form below.
Our Registration Process
- Professional qualifications (diploma/degree in nursing for nurses)
- Proof of N.M.C registration (nurses only).
- Proof of N.V.Q training for Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants (an added advantage and personal development)
- If you have a driver’s license, bring it with you.
- The Nurse Care Health Recruitment Consultant will make copies for your file.
- The applicant will also undergo the following:
- Pre-registration Questionnaire (Is this the right career for you?)
- The applicant will be notified if they are successful or not successful.
- If they are successful, and subject to two references, the candidate will be issued with:
- The Staff Manual Handbook
- Terms of engagement
- A Staff Identity Card
- Uniform (if applicable, but a fee applies)
- Time sheets